Welding as a Hobby
Have you ever wanted to learn to weld? Welding as a hobby is a fun activity and a great way to tackle some of those DIY projects!
This beginning course is meant to show you the basics
including safety, power sources, equipment set-up, general usage of oxygen acetylene cutting
torches, arc welding and mig or wire feed welding along with plenty of time for practice,
questions & answers. This class will start January 22, 2022 and meet every Saturday from 9 AM
until Noon for 6 weeks at NMU’s Jacobetti Complex.
Call Continuing Education & Workforce Development (227-2103) to register or visit our website (toward the bottom of the page) to complete a registration form.
The cost is $475 and includes instruction, equipment and all materials.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 29, 2022 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 5, 2022 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 12, 2022 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 19, 2022 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 26, 2022 at 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (Sat)
2296 Sugar Loaf Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855