RECONNECTING OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH A SHARED LOVE OF THE ARTS

Please Note: This event has expired.

59th Annual Art on the Rocks - 2017

Presented by Marquette Art on the Rocks at Mattson Lower Harbor Park on Lake Superior, Marquette MI

Jul 29 - 30 2017
59th Annual Art on the Rocks - 2017

Art on the Rocks™ has grown to one of the finest art shows in the country, attracting over 140 artists and 10,000 people each year. In 2017, we will be celebrating our 59th annual fine art and crafts festival in Mattson Lower Harbor Park, sandwiched between Marquette’s historic downtown and the Cinder Pond Marina on beautiful Lake Superior the weekend of July 29th and July 30th.

To maintain the tradition of excellence, 30% of the show is made up of artists invited based on a scoring system used by our previous show judges and the other 70% selected in a jury process held in

View more

ADMISSION INFO

Free

    Official Website

LOCATION

Mattson Lower Harbor Park on Lake Superior

N. Lakeshore Blvd., Marquette, MI 49855