The City of Marquette Office of Arts and Culture presents the 25th Annual Art Awards on Saturday October 8th, 2022. This red-carpet affair honors outstanding individuals who have made an impact in arts and culture in Marquette. The awards show will be held at the Masonic Building’s Red Room, 128 W Washington St. This year’s awards show is made possible by Innovate Marquette Smart Zone.
This event is free and open to the public with a “Marquette Formal” suggested dress code to match the occasion. More details for the evening to come. The 25th Annual Art Awards show will feature performances by past recipients, notable community members as award presenters, and honor this year’s recipients:
- Arts Advocate: Susan Devine
- Arts Business: The Gallery
- Arts Educator: Barbara Rhyneer
- Arts Organization: Revolve CC
- Arts Volunteer: Robert Mercure
- Performing Artist: Troy Graham
- Visual Artist: Sawftsea [Chelsea Monaghan]
- Writer: B.G. Bradley
- Youth: Ethan Swanson
- Special Recognition: Judy Sarosik
For more details about the Annual Art Awards visit Annual Art Awards – MQTCompass.com
For questions contact the City of Marquette Office of Arts and Culture at 906-228-0472 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.